Back to Parachute List
Terms of Service
Terms and conditions governing your use of Parachute List.
The term "Parachute List" refers to both Parachute List’s content, services and products and Parachute’s content, services and products. Parachute List’s current Services are public in nature and all information provided to these Services may enter the public domain. If you have any questions about our Terms of Service, please contact Parachute List by email at email@example.com.
Last updated: April 10, 2020
The following terms and conditions govern all use of the Neatly Technologies, Inc. d/b/a Parachute List’s website and all content, services and products available from Parachute List (taken together, the Service).
The Service is owned and operated by Neatly Technologies, Inc. d/b/a Parachute List.
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Service. By accessing or using any part of the Site or the Service, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this Agreement, then you may not access the Service. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Parachute List, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. If you are accessing and using the Service on behalf of a company (such as your employer) or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that company or other legal entity to this Agreement. In that case, "you" and "your" will refer to that company or other legal entity.
1. Data From The Public Domain
- Parachute List collects personal information specific to individuals, companies, and legal entities from the public domain and displays this information on https://www.parachutelist.com/.
- All personal information collected from the public domain can be visible on https://www.parachutelist.com/ whether or not the individual, company, or legal entity’s personal information has an associated User account.
- Personal information sourced from the public domain on https://www.parachutelist.com/ can include name, email address, phone number, current company (such as your employer) or other legal entity name, previous company or other legal entity names, job title, job discipline, job skills, time since layoff, LinkedIn URL (and the personal information on your LinkedIn profile), resume (and the personal information on your resume), location, years of job experience, and details about working remotely or relocating to a new location.
- If an individual, company, or legal entity would like any or all of its personal information to be removed from https://www.parachutelist.com/ please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will process your request within a reasonable time after receipt. Once the request is processed, all data related to the individual, company, or legal entity that requested the deletion of personal information will be immediately deleted from our servers. This is not a reversible process and the data is removed permanently.
- You can choose to sign up for a Parachute List account after deleting your personal information, but there will not be any historical data for the Person.
2. Your Parachute List Account
- You must be 21 years or older to use this Service.
- You must reside outside the European Union to use this Service.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your Account and password.
- You must immediately notify Parachute List of any unauthorized uses of your Account or any other breaches of security. Parachute List will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- You are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the Account and any other actions taken in connection with the Account.
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one Free Account.
3. Usage, Budgets and Rate-Limits
- Each user must maintain their own Parachute List user account, with their own access credentials.
- Parachute List will automatically measure and report your Usage.
- It is expressly forbidden to tamper with, disable or modify any Parachute List Usage tracking mechanisms.
- You may not use this Service to reach out to, contact or send email to anyone residing in the European Union.
- The Service will not function within the European Union or to reach out to recipients residing in the European Union.
4. User Content
- The Service allows Customer Users to add personal information and contact information ("User Content") by explicitly providing this information or by linking a third-party email (such as Gmail or Microsoft Outlook) and a LinkedIn account with the Service.
- By linking a LinkedIn account and an email and contacts account with the Service, Customer authorizes Parachute List to store your login credentials for that account and to access and use your information from that account as permitted by that account service. This includes accessing information such as name, email address, phone number, current company (such as your employer) or other legal entity name, previous company or other legal entity names, job title, job discipline, job skills, time since layoff, LinkedIn URL (and the personal information on your LinkedIn profile), resume (and the personal information on your resume), location, years of job experience, and details about working remotely or relocating to a new location.
- By uploading personal information, such as email address, on behalf of other individuals, companies, or legal entities who have or have not registered for Parachute List, Customer Users authorize Parachute List to store that information and to access and use that information to contact registered and not registered Users about Parachute List.
- By uploading or creating User Content, Customer and Customer Users allow (i) Parachute List to use that User Content to operate and improve the Service and (ii) other Parachute List users to view and share the User Content.
- By using the Service, Customer and Customer Users, grant to Parachute List a royalty-free, sub-licensable, transferable, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide license to use, copy, publish, distribute, and make derivative works from content and data uploaded to the Service, for purposes of providing the Service.
5. Account Deletion
- Users can choose to delete all their account information at any time.
- To delete your account, please email email@example.com.
- All user data stored by Parachute List is immediately deleted from our servers. This is not a reversible process and the data is removed permanently.
- You can choose to sign up again after deleting your account, but there will not be any historical data for the user, and the account will be a completely new account.
6. Intellectual Property
- This Agreement does not transfer from Parachute List to you any Parachute List or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain solely with Parachute List.
- Parachute List, the Parachute List logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Service are trademarks or registered trademarks of Parachute List or Parachute List's licensors.
- Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Service may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Service grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Parachute List or third-party trademarks.
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours.
- By using Parachute List, you agree to allow us to use your name and/or logo in marketing materials about Parachute List. You can opt-out of this at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Parachute List reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement or the Service.
- It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Service following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- Parachute List may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Service (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Parachute List reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Site or by contacting you by email.
- Parachute List may terminate your access to all or any part of the Service at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. Parachute List will make a reasonable attempt via email to warn the Account owner prior to termination.
- Termination of Service may result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account.
- If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your Parachute List Account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Service by emailing email@example.com. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- You can delete your Account at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Parachute List shall not be liable to you, or to any third party, for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
9. Disclaimer of Warranties
- The Service is provided "as is". Parachute List and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- Neither Parachute List nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Service will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted.
- You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Service at your own discretion and risk.
10. Governing Law
11. Dispute Resolution
The Parties agree that any arbitration shall be limited to the Dispute between the Parties individually. To the full extent permitted by law, (a) no arbitration shall be joined with any other proceeding; (b) there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be arbitrated on a class-action basis or to utilize class action procedures; and (c) there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be brought in a purported representative capacity on behalf of the general public or any other persons.
12. Limitation of Liability
In no event will Parachute List, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this Agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Parachute List under this Agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Parachute List shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
13. General Representation and Warranty
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Parachute List, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Service, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.